- contain at most 63 characters
- contain only lowercase alphanumeric characters or '-'
- start with an alphanumeric character
- end with an alphanumeric character
- Click on the mark to reveal the console at the bottom of the window: it will reveal more about the error.
- Check if the syntax of the query is incorrect.
- Check if a data source you want to query is online and selected
- Check that you have set the
PROXY_API_TOKENcorrectly in your
deployment.yamland passed it to the configuration.
- Check that you have configured the data sources. Proxy currently cannot be deployed if there are no data sources configured in the
- Check if the URLs on
configmap.yamlare correct. Especially if you’re using custom ports for your providers (e.g.: running Prometheus on
- Check that the pod the Proxy is installed on has read permissions to access other pods with Prometheus/Elasticsearch services you want it to access.
Updated about 1 year ago